Friday 1 October 2010

Be In with the In Colour Crowd! Join the In Colours Collectors Club

I am excited that we can now offer you the wonderful new In Colours. They are a wonderful collection of on-trend colours will only be available for two years before they are replaced. We will get five new ones every year so to give you the chance to collect them and enjoy them fully I am offering an In Colour Collectors Club.

We will need 5 people to run this club (and I will run it each time I have five people who want to join).

Each month you will be assigned one of the five in colours and during the month you will receive the following items in that colour.

  • A Classic Stampin Pad

  • A4 Cardstock (20 sheets)

  • 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon (13.7m)

  • 8 sheets of 12x12 patterned paper

  • Stampin Write marker

  • Ink Refill
Once during the club you will also be the hostess. During your hostess month you will also receive a pack of Rhinestone Gems or Pearls, A Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set of your choice and £15 to spend as you wish in the Idea Book and Catalogue.

This club will cost £29 per month if you collect your items from me and £32 if I post them out to you.

Want to benefit from this wonderful way of collecting these delicious colours? All you have to do is email (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) or phone me on 07990 837 990

I look forward to helping you join the In Colour Crowd

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

No comments:

Post a Comment